Strategy: gaining a leading position in the Russian market of fasteners and springs for automotive industry and increases in supplies of fasteners and springs for aviation industry, special and general engineering.
The cornerstone of the Policy is to achieve high customer satisfaction by meeting its requirements and striving to exceed its expectations.
The main goal of our activity is to ensure the competitiveness of our products.
Conditions that need to be met:
- search and use of opportunities to expand markets;
- risk management affecting the effectiveness of QMS;
- compliance with mandatory legal requirements and customer requirements and striving to exceed them;
- focus on prevention of non-conformities in product design and manufacturing processes using APQP and ANPQP processes;
- production of quality products the first time and the exclusion of rework;
- cost reduction, including non-conforming products;
- application of progressive and improvement of existing technologies;
- modernization of production;
- demonstration of leadership and commitment of managers at all levels to ensuring product quality;
- continuous staff training and development;
- involvement of all staff in continuous improvement activities;
- development of suppliers and building relationships based on mutual cooperation to ensure timely delivery of quality materials.
Top management of AO BelZAN takes responsibility for QMS effectiveness and its continuous improvement, provision of necessary resources, involvement and assistance to employees in implementing the Policy.
Management system of AO BelZAN and its affiliated companies ZAO Belspring and OOO BelZAN MET is certified against the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
One of AO BelZAN’s priority tasks is to achieve compliance with specific requirements of existing and potential suppliers. Compliance with these requirements is confirmed by third party audits.
In 2018 during VDA 6.3 process audit conducted by Volkswagen specialists we received rank B (yellow zone). Thus we have the right to participate in VW Group projects. Currently VW concern includes: Audi, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen, etc.
In 2019 AO BelZAN confirmed high compliance level with Renault-Nissan-AvtoVAZ Alliance requirements. In February 2019 based on the results of the ASES evaluation our company received rank B, results of A-SSCE logistical auditing – 4.89/5, Supplier Health-Check results – the highest rank H1. That means that AO BelZAN is in the “green zone” ranked among the best Russian suppliers. In the future we plan to participate in Renault-Nissan-AvtoVAZ Alliance global projects including united modular platform.
In 2020 on-site of JSC BelZAN implementation activities for Renault’s new discipline “Quality Mindset” were organized. Based on October 2020 audit results the experts of AvtoVAZ gave a positive assessment of the progress in the implementation of Quality Mindset requirements.
In November 2020 JSC BelZAN’s efforts in quality assurance and updating QMS received high appreciation from AvtoVAZ and Renault. Our company won the Quality Award 2020 in the nomination “Breakthrough of the year”.